If you have enrolled in courses with UMUC since the Fall 2008 term you must login to MyUMUC to request your transcript online. Once you have entered the student portal, please follow these steps to the online form:
Student Center > drop down menu (in Academics box) > Transcript: View Unofficial (free) OR Transcript: Request Official (payment needed), next:
- Select UMUC Institution
- Select Processing Options
- If Degree Confer Date or Grade Posting is selected, then next choose the term
- Indicate Quantity
- Click Send to My Address or Enter Recipient Address
- If you select Send to My Address, choose the Address Type
- If the transcript is not being sent to you, click Edit Address
- Fill in the address information and click Next, if the transcript is being sent to an APO address, the country selected should be the United States
- Under Electronic Payments/Purchases fill in the payment amount and click Pay charges
- Select Payment Method
- Select Continue to Make Payment
- Enter Account Information
- Click Continue, then Submit
Once the payment has been accepted the transcript request is complete.
Each official transcript ordered from any UMUC campus costs $10, except those sent to another Maryland public two- or four-year institution. Transcripts sent to another Maryland public two- or four-year institution will be issued free of charge. Rush transcripts cost $25. Overnight rush transcripts cost an additional $18.95.
Rush and overnight rush transcripts may only be requested using the paper Transcript Request Form.. Please complete and submit the form via fax or mail using the information found on the form. This form may also be used to order free unofficial transcripts sent by fax, mail, or e-mail.
If you have not enrolled with UMUC since the Fall 2008 term, please use the Transcript Request Form. This form requires a free PDF reader, such as Adobe Acrobat. Print out this form and mail or fax it to us using the information provided on the form. This form should be used when ordering rush or overnight rush transcripts or if you do not have a student portal account in MyUMUC.
Please note that if you are not ordering your transcript via the MyUMUC student portal, your paper request will not be processed until payment is received. If you are paying with a check or money order, mail your payment with your request. If you prefer to fax the request, then you will need to pay via credit card by listing your credit card information on the form.
The degree will not appear on any transcript issued prior to the degree date even if all requirements have been completed.
A transcript is an official record of a student's work. The following pages will tell you more about this important record and help you obtain copies when needed.
- Records and Grades
- Transcript Fees
- Graduate Transcripts Information
- Establishing Credit
- Before You Leave Europe
Last updated: 17 June 2013