University of Maryland University College is proud to partner with the College of the American Soldier (CAS) in providing NCO's with an accelerated path to a degree. This partnership assures that noncommissioned officers will be awarded maximum credit for their military education, leadership training, and experience. By guaranteeing the maximum award of credit, UMUC helps you expedite the process of obtaining your degree and achieving your personal and professional goals.
The following Army Career Degree plans are available through CAS and UMUC Europe
BS Management Studies (PDF 70 KB)
BS Human Resource Management (PDF 72 KB)
BS Business Administration (PDF 71 KB)
Benefits for NCOs
- UMUC Europe will review your AARTS transcript and provide a tailored degree-completion plan that ensures the transfer of your military education credits to your degree program, maximizing credits awarded.
- Complete your degree from anywhere in the world. Regardless of where your military career takes you, you may participate in UMUC's award-winning programs and complete the courses you need either online or on-site.
- As an institution that has proudly served the U.S. military community overseas since 1949, UMUC staff and faculty are particularly sensitive to the diverse needs of servicemembers and their families. You will have access to an array of support services, designed to make obtaining your education as easy as possible.
- Contact a UMUC academic advisor to find out more about your degree program and obtain a custom tailored degree plan.
- Request that your AARTS transcript be sent to UMUC Europe for an official evaluation.
- Even before you request an evaluation, you can register for a course and get started on earning your degree.
In addition to the degrees available through the College of the American Soldier, soldiers can also contact a UMUC academic advisor for information about the Army career degree program MOS-related degrees.
Last updated: 18 January 2008