University of Maryland University College offers a wide variety of opportunities to help you achieve your educational goals. UMUC scholarships are available to students based on merit and/or financial need. Award amounts vary by scholarship.
UMUC Europe Scholarships
The following scholarships are only offered to UMUC Europe students and can be applied for directly online:
- $150 Military Book Award for Active Duty Servicemembers (All Ranks)
- $150 Europe Book Award for Family Members of Active Duty Servicemembers (All Ranks)
- $700 UMUC Europe New Student Scholarship
More UMUC Scholarships
Check our scholarship database to view the kinds of scholarships that may be available to you. To apply for these scholarships, see instructions below.
How to Apply
- The first step is to complete the applicable Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Next, go here for additional scholarship information
- If you are eligible to apply for a scholarship, you will be notified via e-mail and in your
MyUMUC "To Do List"
Scholarship Funds Update
Currently, all 2012-2013 scholarship funds have been awarded. If you are eligible, we encourage you to complete your scholarship application for the 2013-2014 academic year.
Military Scholarship Programs
- MyCAA (Military Spouse Career Advancement Account)
- Army Emergency Relief Scholarship
- Scholarships for Military Children
Helpful Scholarship Databases
Additional Scholarship Information
Unless otherwise stated, the minimum enrollment requirement during the award period is 3 credits. UMUC scholarships are generally awarded for the fall and/or spring semesters only. Employees of UMUC and their dependents, as well as persons who receive remission of fees from other institutions, are not eligible to apply for UMUC institutional scholarships or to receive UMUC institutional grants.
If you receive a UMUC scholarship, you must complete 100 percent of your coursework during each enrollment period. If you receive an award for the academic year (fall and spring) but do not complete 100 percent of the coursework during the fall semester, your award will be automatically canceled for the spring semester.
Renewal awards are not guaranteed; you must reapply each year. You may receive one UMUC scholarship or grant award per academic year. UMUC scholarships are generally awarded for the fall and/or spring semesters only.
For any scholarship-related inquiries, please feel free to call +1-800-888-UMUC (8682) or e-mail email@example.com.
UMUC Europe students may also contact the Financial Aid Office at DSN 314-370-6762, ext. 324, CIV +49-(0)6221-378324 or 3780, Fax +49-(0)6221-378398, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for all financial aid related inquiries.
Last updated: 21 May 2013